BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Tasting Was More than Yummy!

The flowers were gorgeous tonight.  All of us really like the bridesmaid bouquet.  I cant wait to take it to my bouquet to work tomorrow and make my classroom look so pretty.  I especially liked the detailed ribbon.  Can we put ribbon on the vases at the head table like in your last post?  I just loved it!



Bart and I also really liked the centerpieces.  Would these be the smaller centerpieces? We really liked it as the smaller centerpiece.  I loved the branches and the rocks.  It looks great on th black tablecloth. 



Bart was giving his opinion (surprising) and he wanted the other centerpiece to be taller and fuller.  What were your thoughts for the other centerpiece?  Dulaney and Vicki,  both Bart and I are so impressed with all of your work.  Thanks for everything!!!!!

Oh and the linen looks great!  My dad thought it was wrinkled; he had no idea what he was talking about it was so funny!  The napkins looked great and I am just so pleased with everything!  Thanks again!!!!!

P.S. The food was great too!

0 comments: