BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Candle Centerpieces



Hi Stephanie. I have some candle arrangement pics for you to look at. Let me or Vicki know what you like and don’t like and we can move on from there. 








But first you gave me a picture of a bouquet you like and the centerpiece above is the one they used with that bouquet. It has the ribbon treatment around the vase which you like. Just thought you might like to see it.







Above is a very simple but elegant arrangement using orchids and floating candles. We can scatter blooms around the base of this arrangement on the table and smaller votives as well. If you think you’ll need more light we can also place a mirror underneath to reflect the light and make the table a little brighter.






Here’s sorta the same thing except the candles are placed to the sides.







Above in blue can obviously be done in pink. Black stones could be used at the base with pink flowers placed inside.







You’ve probably seen these before. These are wine glasses with Rice paper shades. The shades can be customized in many ways. These can also be done in large and extra large sizes. Just an another FYI.






And this is to show you what could be done with colored water. 



If any of these appeal to you I can re-work them to fit your style. I’ll be putting stuff together for next week so if there’s something you’d like to see please let me know and I’ll start getting it together. Hope you all had a great Holiday season and I look forward to seeing you soon.

0 comments: