BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bouquet Crystals

Hi Stephanie. On the centerpiece sample, you didn’t mistype, I misread. (Oops) The centerpiece sample will stay as it is.

For the MOH bouquet we can make that slightly larger and use the crystals in her bouquet with the flowers like you suggested. I can also use a slightly different or totally different color ribbon. I guess it would all depend on how much you want her to stand out from the others. I think both would look good.

Now for the bouquet crystals. I’ve loaded some pictures to show some of the endless options with crystals. They are available now in all shapes and sizes so I’m just going to start with the basics.

These are Swarovski sprays which sorta look like flowers themselves.





Here the bouquet handle has been done with crystal pins that run up the center.




This is a simple treatment with the crystals placed in the center on the roses.



And finally here’s an example of a corsage with trailing crystals. I will start to post more corsage and boutonniere pictures next month as time seems to fly by. Is time flying by for you or does it seem like the wedding will never get here? Seems no matter what I do there's never enough time  =)
Have a great weekend!


0 comments: